Guidance and Planning
for your 12-18 Year Olds
and Graduate Jobs
Pays the Best Interest
Welcome to Careers Education
We are an independent UK careers education provider committed to making career guidance, planning, and development support easily accessible to students and graduates.
Career Guidance and Planning
Are you looking for career guidance and planning support?
Career Development for School Leavers and Graduates
Introduction to Work-Based Learning
Work-based learning is an educational strategy that provides learners with real-life work experiences where they can apply academic and technical skills and develop their employability.
Are you interested in Wor-Based-Learning?
- This will provide you with the vital professional work experience that employers seek
- You will earn at least the national minimum wage, for 20hours a week
- A perfect opportunity to gain professional industry knowledge
- It gives you the platform to demonstrate your skills and abilities to your employer, enhancing your chances of securing a long term career at the end of your training
- Professional employment references to help increase your employability
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Holder of a UK level 3 qualification or equivalent
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent is required
We provide 2 options for work-based learning:
Profesional+: A combination of online studies with work-based learning. Under this programme, you will be able to study for an accredited UK level 5 – 7 professional qualification in most subjects while earning through a paid work placement relating to your course.
Degree+: A career development programme for UK international students that gives learners the opportunity to study for a professional qualification through work-based learning in addition to your degree.
Why Choose Future Careers
The career you end up in will play a huge role in your future hence Future Careers helps you plan and develop your career.
We are not just a careers education provider; we are a leader in developing career education programmes
We don’t stop working until we have achieved the desired results, and that result is your future career.
Consistently enhancing our knowledge of the education and employment sector to ensure our accuracy in our delivery.