BECOME AN APPRENTICE
HIRE AN APPRENTICE
- An apprenticeship is an type of paid work that provides learners with knowledge and valuable experiences. Alongside on-the-job training, you will spend a minimum of 20% of your working hours completing a course with a college, university or training provider which leads to a nationally recognised qualification.
- Earn whilst you learn
- Gain recognised qualifications
- Gain relevant work experience
- Develop skills and key competencies
- Build a network of contacts
- Pursue further qualifications on completion
- Discover the untapped potential of apprenticeships and unlock a wealth of valuable skills for your business, with the full support of the government. Whether you're looking to bring in fresh talent or enhance the capabilities of your existing workforce, apprenticeships provide a versatile solution for all levels.
- Allowing existing employees to pass on their knowledge with your nextgeneration of employees
- Tailored training that meets your business needs
- Improved staff retention
- Continuing professional development for existing employees
- Developing new skills in your workforce
- Boost productivity