International MBA (Standard)
The 100% online International MBA has been created for leaders and aspiring leaders from a wide range of industries, sectors and backgrounds who want to step up into more senior positions or indeed who wish to take their career in a new direction entirely. The MBA equips you for strategic, cross-cultural and international roles in organisations where decision-making involves evaluation and analysis of challenging and fast-changing environments and the exploration of opportunities to implement change at a strategic level. Develop the skills to lead and succeed on the international stage with a life-changing International MBA from a global University
Receive a brand-new laptop and 128 GB memory stick absolutely FREE to support your studies once your application is successful!
Course Code: IMBA7033
Course type: Standard
Course fee: £13,380 per year
Course duration: 2 year
Course delivery: Online and work placement
- At least a UK 2.2 undergraduate degree plus a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience
- A UK Master’s degree (or international equivalent) plus a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience
- A third-class Honours degree or an Ordinary degree (without Honours) or a UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 3 years’ appropriate work experience
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates 3-5 years relevant organisational experience. The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, project management etc
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
- You need an overall score of 6.0, with at least 5.5 or higher in each component: reading, writing, listening and speaking. An alternative approved Secure English Language Test (SELT) will also be accepted if the applicant’s element scores are equivalent to those required for IELTS.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects including Mathematics and English.
- We also accept WAEC/NECO with a minimum of C6 in English (Certificate should not be more than 5 years old at the time of your application)
We use a wide variety of teaching and learning methods which include lectures, group work, research, discussion groups, seminars and virtual tutorials. The International MBA will help grow your confidence as a leader, deepen your understanding of the dynamic business environment and develop your data analysis, problem-solving and innovation skills, equipping you to guide strategic direction.
What you will be studying
- Developing Skill for Business Leadership
Becoming self-aware, reflecting and appreciating personal strengths and weaknesses supports self-development and leads to skills improvement. Pivotal to successful and effective management and leadership is an appreciation that professionals have different approaches to their work, originating from a range of diverse personality traits, attributes and beliefs. This module helps you to understand these and how they are determinants of an individual’s effectiveness and enables you to develop and enhance your ability to manage and lead others.
- International trade
Walking into a supermarket and finding bananas and coffee from South America, wine from California and New Zealand and cocoa from Nigeria is a result of international trade. This module will provide you with an understanding of how countries expand their markets for both goods and services that otherwise may not have been available domestically. It will explore how international trade leads to greater competition and competitive pricing and how this affects the consumer. You will understand the flow of goods and services across international boundaries from supply and demand factors, economic integration, and policy variables.
- Global Corporate Strategy
This module develops critical insights into corporate social and environmental responsibility. Corporations have a clear ability to influence and shape the environment, our choices as consumers, the rules of government and the quality of our working lives. In recognition of this power, there have been increasing calls for corporate social responsibility at national and international levels. The module examines contemporary themes using case studies to illustrate the complex relationship between business and society and the alternative frameworks through which the subject can be considered. It explores the issues of accountability and regulation and considers alternative forms of organising such as co-operatives and partnerships to question whether these structures enable organisations to engage with the broader aims of corporate social and environmental responsibility.
- Organisational Behaviour and Cultural Change
Organisational Behaviour is the study of human behaviour in organisational settings, exploring the interface between human behaviour and the organisation, and the organisation itself. A variety of factors influence organisational behaviour, including structure, policies, processes and management. You will gain knowledge of how companies can manage and lead change effectively, and by understanding organisational behaviour you will support your personal development and ability to set the standard for accepting, negotiating, and implementing change.
- Managing Innovation and Technology Transfer
The purpose of this module is to research, discuss, debate and evaluate innovation and technology transfer. You will develop an understanding of how to develop and implement technology strategy and how to develop the processes, capabilities, networks and culture to incubate, develop and execute innovation strategies. The module explores how to develop business cases and how to create and manage new products and services.
Work-based learning opportunities
Below are examples of potential career opportunities you could explore:
- Trainee Project Manager
- Trainee Business Development Officer
- Trainee Business Analyst
- Trainee Finance Manager
- Trainee Operations Manager, Supply Chain Manager or Logistics Manager
Learners completing this course can progress to:
- Level 8 PHD/MPHIL in Advance Management and Logistics
- Prerequisites: No
There are no reviews yet.